This policy was last modified on 10/2023.
Table of Contents
- Collection of Data
- Use of Collected Data
- Third-Party Websites
- Sharing of Collected Data
- Transfer of Collected Data
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Children and Parents
- Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
- Your Data Preferences
- Contact Us
1. Collection of Data
We collect data from you in several different ways on the Site, including personal data and data about your use of the Site. Personal data means information, or a combination of information, that can reasonably be used to identify you personally.
- Voluntary Data: We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you submit an inquiry. This includes name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Automatic Data Collection: Our tools may automatically collect data about your use of the Site, such as IP address, browser type, device details, and pages visited.
- Third-Party Data Collection: Some content may be served by third-party providers who may use their own tracking technologies. We do not control these third parties.
2. Use of Collected Data
We use the data we collect for various purposes, including:
- Responding to inquiries and fulfilling obligations.
- Improving the Site and providing a customized experience.
- Notifying you about changes to the Site.
- Marketing and promotional purposes.
3. Third-Party Websites
You may access other websites or services through the Site that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties.
4. Sharing of Collected Data
We may share your data with:
- Affiliates and partners.
- Service providers.
- Legal and governmental entities when required.
- In connection with business negotiations or mergers.
5. Transfer of Collected Data
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the U.S., your data will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the U.S.
6. Data Security
We use reasonable measures to protect your data, but no online transmission is entirely secure.
7. Data Retention
We retain data as long as necessary for its intended purpose, or as required by law.
8. Children and Parents
The Site is not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect data from children under 13.
9. Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
We currently do not respond to DNT signals from web browsers.
10. Your Data Preferences
You can opt-out of certain data uses and communications by adjusting your settings or contacting us.
11. Contact Us